Bandai Namco has released a new trailer for Project CARS 3 focusing on The Electric Pack, the fourth and final DLC for PS4, Xbox One, and PC that adds four stunning electric sports and racing cars: the 2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo S, the 2020 Volkswagen. ID.R, the 2019 Nio EP9, and, for the first time in a racing game, the 2020 Audi AI: RACE.
The “Electric Pack” DLC also includes a new free circuit for all players, the popular Dutch track of Zandvoort, available in 3 different configurations. Here are some pictures of the cars included with this DLC:
The cars included in the “Electric Pack” DLC are:
- The 2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo S, a car that expresses “all the electric soul of Porsche”: 750 hp, from 0 to 100 km / h in 2.5 seconds and 1.3G at full acceleration.
- The 2020 Volkswagen ID.R is the first car to break the 8-minute barrier at Pikes Peak and lapped at the Nürburgring with a staggering 6: 05.336, the fastest electric vehicle in the world.
- The 2020 Audi AI: RACE is a fully electric Audi design and technical concept car with 765 hp in boost mode and acceleration from 0 to 100 km / h in just over 2 seconds. True LMP1 performance.
- The 2019 Nio EP9 holds the world record for production cars on many circuits around the world and reaches an astonishing speed of 350 km / h.
The “Electric Pack” DLC also includes:
- The latest liveries from Formula E “Season 7”
- 16 themed career events
- New achievements and trophies based on the Electric Pack
- 12 liveries / 20 decals / 5 patterns
- 5 rims / 10 tires
- 10 plates / 5 race numbers
- 1 new character with 10 outfits and 10 helmets